Monday 23 August 2010

Of Hungary, Kerala and Florida

I'd like you to meet Fr Zoltan Lendavi, a fellow Catholic priest. Fr Zoltan is from Hungary, and, as you will see, has brought some of the skills he learned as a teenager into his ministry.
I was wondering what some of his moves reminded me of, and then I realised it was the twists and turns we make in life to wriggle out of things...
Meanwhile more twists and turns in personnel here at the 3 Churches. Fr Dennis remains with us for a few weeks, and our new resident priest Fr Tomy Augustine arrives from Kerala on 2nd September. Over in India our dear friend Fr James has discovered that his next appointment is to Florida USA! As we say round 'ere "Poor dab!" I'm wondering whether there are any shrines the September Pilgrims could visit in that area of the world...
Back to Hungary - enjoy Fr Zoltan!

p.s  Apologies to anyone offended by the original soundtrack when I posted this - I didn't listen to the words!  This version has the original voices - in Hungarian...

No comments:

Post a Comment