Sunday 20 September 2009

Come back to earth, Fr M...

I'm having problems coming back down to earth from our pilgrimage. Tomorrow my sister and one of my nephews are coming to visit, then on Tuesday friends from mid-Wales are coming to see me - and the relics of St Therese in our cathedral. Then on Wednesday our Fraternity of Priests is meeting here at St Brigid's. All with the usual run of meetings and stuff interspersed. In the middle of all that I promised the Administrator of our Marriage Tribunal that I would draft a sentence (decision) on an annulment case by this evening. These require fairly intense attention and careful analysis, not really what I felt like this weekend. However, I finished it an hour ago... and I think I'm just about ready for the next few days. Meanwhile, another photo from the Holy Land, this time the morning view from my bedroom balcony over the Sea of Galilee...

No comments:

Post a Comment